Monday, June 18, 2012

Pre-Order Stella Nesanovich's chapbook, My Father's Voice

++UPDATE++ The First Edition printing has sold out! All orders from this point on will receive the second editions, 30 hand numbered copies.


We are proud to announce the upcoming release of Stella Nesanovich's newest chapbook, My Father's Voice, a new collection of poems.

Dr. Stella Nesanovich is Professor Emerita at McNeese State University, and is the author of A Brightness That Made My Soul Tremble (Blue Heron Press, 1996) and Vespers at Mount Angel (Xavier Review Press, 2004), as well as the chapbook My Mother's Breath (Chicory Bloom Press, 2012).

We will do a first edition of 26 hand lettered copies, which is available for pre-order now. Please click the link below to pre-order.

YFP-86
Stella Nesanovich - My Father's Voice
$10.00


No comments:

Post a Comment